CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Potty Success!

She likes to play peekaboo with the shower curtain while on the potty!
She jumped up because of my craziness!
Of course she had to take a look at what all the fuss was over!
She went teetee in the Potty!!!

It was so exciting! I sat her lil naked self on the potty and was talking to her while she sat there and all of a sudden the potty started playing a little song!! I was so excited...I knew it was suppose to do that but we had never experienced it!!! I was clapping and jumping up and down...I think I may have scared sweet Addie a little!!!
After such an exciting morning we had a MOPS playdate at the park, it was a really nice day(actually on the HOT side) and we even had a picnic....when we got home we figured today was the lucky day and we should try the potty thing again. Success...however I will not post pictures! Let's just say it wasn't teetee and Addiesyn's cute lil booty wasn't perfectly on the potty and there was a mess!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man! It's rough when they miss the potty! Allyson just turned three, and she's very big for her age, so we're trying to get rid of the potty and make her use the toilet. But she just LOVES her little potty.

Sarah from MOPS