CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Can I just start out by making sure everyone knows....how much I LOVE being a Mommy!! It is a blessing that I have a hard time putting into words! It's truly a gift from God...I am honored to have such a sweet daughter! I absolutely feel like the lucky one! We had a wonderful and relaxed Mother's Day...we went to church and relaxed at home all afternoon until we met the entire family for dinner at Uncle Julio's! All 17 of us sat on the patio...the weather was perfect and it was such a nice way to celebrate!

Mom-Happy Mother's Day...thank you for all that you have done and do! I love you so much! You are a wonderful example of the mother I want to be!
Debra-Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for raising Jordan into such a wonderful man, husband, and Daddy!


My sweet girl and Me-Mother's Day 2009

0 comments: