CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break....

I'm not sure if we are big fans of Spring Break just yet...we had a crazy busy and fun week yet it was very different from a normal week in our lives. Not to mention it followed our Beaver Creek Vacation and I was still exhausted from Addie not sleeping all night. We had some extra kiddos this week and tried to have a few fun activities...here's a look!!!
Monday- Gerad and Brookelin came to spend the day with Addiesyn and I...we went for a few walks(it was a little complicated, but I made do), we played in the drive way and Uncle Bryan came over to hang out too!
Tuesday- Little Gym Class was on Spring Break also but luckily they have OPEN GYM...so we got out of the house and tried to burn of some energy!!
Addiesyn loved it as always, and Brookelin went crazy she was having to much fun!



Wednesday- Was Pool Party Day! Michelle brought her girls over and filled the little pool with warm water...isn't she sweet...I'm talking one bucket at a time! The girls(Morgan, Kylie, Brookelin and Addiesyn) had lunch outside and spend almost two hours playing and swimming!
Lunch


All of them in the pool!

Addiesyn wattering the patio!

Thursday-Today was the only day that we didn't have any extra kids so of course we decided to brave the crazy spring break Zoo crowds with Kristi and Gerad!! We had a great time!
The kids in Addie's wagon!

Mommy and Addiesyn with the Elephants(they are Addie's favorite)!!! Gerad and Krisit!!
All in all we had a wonderful Spring Break...I have decided that God gave me one child at this time for a very good reason....boy did I have my hands full this week! We love having Brookelin but this week was very busy!! For some reason Friday was the only day I didn't take pictures and we didn't do anything....we all must have been tired!!

Say Bye Bye to the Animals kids!! We love The Zoo!!

0 comments: