CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Princess Potty!!!

I know it's early!! Addiesyn is 15 months old...but for some reason everyday before Bath time I undress her in her bedroom and say "Time for a Bath!" She runs naked into the bathroom...I start the water and like clockwork...she tee tee's on the floor!! So our game plan..the PRINCESS POTTY CHAIR!!! If you go potty the chair actually play a little song! Now I'm not crazy...we are only have potty chair time once a day right before bath time for now...we will just see how it goes!!
Here is Day #1!!!
She was very silly and laughing at us!!

This was day #1 also...she just wanted to play on the potty and listen to it play music....she is smart...she would just push down with her lil feet!!
Day #2!!
We haven't had any luck yet but she sure likes her new seat!!!

I will post more Princess Potty Chair Pictures...because they are sooo precious!! Of course I will also post when we have a successful potty session!!

0 comments: