CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Starting this Blog






A good friend of Jordan and mine started a blog to keep her family and friends updated on her son! I loved the idea of sharing pictures and stories about Addiesyn with our family and friends...so I am going to give this my best shot! My prayer is that I will do justice in describing these amazing moments! Sometimes I feel things so deeply that when I try putting it on paper I get frustrated, I really want you to "feel" with us! I am not sure if I am going to start now and just move forward or if I am going to try to catch up on Addiesyn's first 7 1/2 months! Yes...you heard me right....Addie is 7 1/2 months old already! They grow so fast! The pictures above were taken at the beginning of July(6 month pictures), I love them!!




Hang in there with me while I get this started, I'll figure it all out....I promise!





0 comments: