CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Teething Princess

Addiesyn was up every 2 hours last night...we just couldn't figure her out! We tried it all...bottle, pacifier, the rocking chair, walking, music, and we finally brought her to our bed to snuggle at 6 am! Please pray for our Princess...we have determined that she is TEETHING! Addie is almost 8 months old and hasn't cut a tooth yet, however it does appear to be happening! I finally got a good look at her gums, I think that she will have two teeth on the bottom soon! Today she slept a totally of 50 minutes all day and didn't go to bed until 10:30 tonight, that is so not like her! I cried with her twice today and called Jordan because I just don't want my baby to be in pain. I know she'll be fine and the baby meds are helping....I will let ya'll know when they break through.

0 comments: