CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Going Home...New Year's Eve







Today is Addieysn's First Holiday!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE ADDIESYN!!!

We are getting out of the Hospital and I am freaking out about all the drunks that may be on the road!

Please pray for Addiesyn, she is a little jaundice and she still isn't breast feeding. The hospital let us stay a few hours longer to practice feeding. I am feeling great, and I am excited to be home with my family!

I have NEVER felt this way about anyone in my entire life! She is the most amazing thing ever! Everything she does, every way she moves, her little tiny body and all of her parts! I am completely consumed with her, I didn't know my heart could hold this much love, joy, excitement,hope and worry all at the same time!

We are truely Blessed!

0 comments: